Maximizes aircraft efficiency, safety and value:
- Reduces pilot workload.
- Provides advanced predictive windshear detection and alerting capability and enhanced turbulence detection
- Enhances aircraft route performance with reduced fuel consumption
Reduces the financial impact of weather:
- Minimizes delays, cancellations, and diversions
- Decreases aircraft turbulence and service disruptions
Developed from years of proven weather detection technologies and experience:
- Currently on the Boeing 737NG, 777, C-17, and Airbus A380 aircraft (IntuVue RDR-4000 3-D weather radar system).
- Selected for the Airbus A350, Gulfstream G650 and KHI CX aircraft platforms.
- Future availability on the Airbus A320 family in 2010 and A330 in 2011.
Uses advanced technology
- First completely new radar design in over 15 years
- Only system with 3-D storage and display capability
- No manual tilt or operation required